The Rose-Colored River
Verdant Wind, Chapter 16
The monthly mission for Verdant Wind, Chapter 16 is The Great Bridge Coup. Note: the following data is for Maddening mode, Normal/Hard mode may differ.
|Victory Condition||Defeat Condition|
|Defeat all enemy commanders||Byleth or Claude dies or the player's army is routed|
This data has not been recorded yet.
- When the bottom right fortress is approached: 1 Archer spawns in the center of the fortress. For every subsequent turn, 1 Cavalier will spawn in the center of the fortress. This will stop when the initial 4 enemies near the fortress are defeated.
- When the bottom right fortress is approached: 1 Paladin spawns on the left side (Hard/Maddening only). This will continue for the remainder of the mission.
- When passed the L-shaped wall near the bottom right fortress: 1 Archer spawns on the Ballista tile.
- When passed column 17, or within 2 tiles of the bottom right fortress: Acheron, 3 Armored Knights, 2 Paladins spawn near the starting position (cannot move immediately).
- When Ferdinand is aggro'd: 1 Paladin, 2 Mages, 1 Priest spawn in the top left.
|Critical Ring||Top chest.|
|Master Seal||Steal from Ferdinand (Normal/Hard only) OR Generic Paladin (all difficulties).|
|Aurora Shield||Steal from Ladislava.|
|Evasion Ring||Steal from Acheron.|
|Master Seal||Steal from an enemy Paladin.|
- Ferdinand is replaced by a generic Paladin if he was recruited.